To give via text message, text “NLGive” to (206) 859-9405. You can save this number to your contacts as “New Life Giving” for added convenience. The first time you give, you will need to create an account.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I give by text?
- To give via text message, text “NLGive” to (206) 859-9405. You can save this number to your contacts as “New Life Giving” for added convenience.
- You will receive a giving link. Hit the link, and you will be taken to the webpage where you can enter your the dollar amount you are giving and how often you would like to give it (one-time, weekly, monthly, every two weeks, or twice a month).
- After you enter a dollar amount and select a frequency, hit Next.
- If this is your first time giving by text, you will need to create an account by entering the required information. If you already have an account, hit Log In and enter your email address and password.
- If this is your first time giving by text, you will need to link a Debit or Credit Card or Link Your Bank Account. If you’ve given by text message before, you will select your giving method.
- After you Link a Debit or Credit Card or Bank Account or after you select your giving method, you will complete the transaction by doing the following:
- Select the campus to which you are giving (South or West)
- Select the fund to which you are giving (Offering, Tithe, Good Shepherd, Building Fund, Home and Foreign Missions or We Care Ministry)
- Verify the Frequency you will be giving (one-time, weekly, monthly, every two weeks, or twice a month)
- Double-check the amount you are giving to make sure you typed the amount correctly
- Hit Complete Gift
- After you hit Complete Gift, your screen will say Finished at the top. You will also be emailed a receipt.
How does recurring giving work?
Recurring giving is when you have chosen a certain amount to be given more than one. This can be weekly, monthly, every two weeks, or twice a month. Before any amount is given automatically from the debit or credit card or bank account you linked to your giving account, you will be emailed a reminder.
Is text giving secure?
Yes. All sensitive financial information is stored with bank level security. All information is encrypted and stored by our banking partner to Level 1 PCI compliant standards. Level 1 PCI compliance is a set of rules stated by credit card companies and audited by an independent third party. Level 1 PCI is the highest possible rating.
Is my personal information sent in a text message?
We never send any personal or financial information via text message. We simply facilitate the donations. Your personal and financial information is always encrypted and stored securely.
Does it cost me anything?
There is no charge for you to make a donation. Standard text messaging and data rates apply just like every time you send a text message or use the internet on your phone.
How will my phone number be used?
Your phone number is used only to make donating as easy as possible. It will never be sold, traded or given out.